Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School- Day 3

Okay- so I dropped the ball again. But in my defense, so did a lot of other moms. On day 3 of this new school experience, the kids were supposed to bring in pictures of their families. And how did anyone know that? Well, it was hidden in a letter given to the parents in the middle of the summer. Half of us moms showed up empty-handed. Of course it was "No big deal" to the teacher and the other supermoms, but the rest of us felt like we permanently screwed up our kids educations.



They are 3 years old.



How can there be any pressure in a preschool? I mean really. The way some of the moms, myself included, react to these tiny screw-ups is laughable. I never imagined that I would fall short in taking Addi to school. I figured I would drop her off and pick her up, just like daycare. But no....now we have pictures to bring, snack weeks, and even hosting of Halloween parties to add to the mix. A Halloween party?? Have I bitten off more that I can chew?



At least I picked her up on time the last 2 days! Hope for me yet!

No comments: