Thursday, September 3, 2009

School Days


SO after a long time I have finally found something to blog about. School. I can't believe that Addi is already heading to preschool. She's only 3!!! Her she is in her Hello Kitty shirt, shorts, and brand new Keds. The tradition continues! She walked up to every kid and said "Do you like my pants? I like my pants!" She was a champ. 2 kids in her class were boo-hooing, but not my girl. She says to me "Ok Mom, one big hug and one big kiss. Ok?" And then she gone! It's a little weird to watch something for 3 years and then turn it over to a stranger. ok, ok it's a church school- but still!
So everything went great. Addi in school, I went walking with Wyatt. Then the time to pick-up came.....and went! I thought it was at 2:30....but it was at 2!!!! First day of school and I'm that Mom!!!!!!! Have I failed so early in the game? At least she's so young that she won't remember! Evidently this happens every year, the teacher says. But not to me, I think. Oh well- now I know. Hope the next pick-up goes better.

No comments: